|How to Join|
AfrEA MEMBER APPLICATION FORM
1. Interested in becoming a member of the foremost Evaluation Association on the continent of Africa?
1) Complete the AfrEA membership application form; (the form can be downloaded from the AfrEA website or requested from the AfrEA Administrator email email@example.com)
2. Please read the Membership Policy carefully, identify the membership category that best suits you, and follow the instructions, which follow. )
3. Pay the required membership fee by credit card, electronic bank transfer, or direct bank deposit to the account shown below. (Please ensure the correct amount reaches AfrEA. AfrEA will NOT be responsible for bank charges)
4. In order for us to process your membership application request for this year, please carefully read and follow the payment instructions indicated in the attached membership policy also located on our website: http://www.afrea.org.
5. 3) Forward via email a copy of the completed form and a LEGIBLE proof of payment in US Dollars to the AfrEA Office Manager via
Account Name: African Evaluation Association
Ac count Number: US Dollar:- 0011084424624001
Bank Name: Ecobank Ghana Ltd
Branch Name: Head Office Branch
No. 19, Seventh Avenue, Ridge West
Branch Code: 001
Swift Code: “ECOCGHAC”
US correspondent bank name and address: Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas. P.O. Box 318, Church Station, New York. N.Y. 10015
US correspondent Swift Code: BKTRUS 33
1. If you have not heard within 10 calendar days of submitting your application and payment, inquire about your application.
2. You will receive an email with your membership confirmation as soon as your membership has been activated.
Click the link to download our application form AfrEA Membership Application Form_Eng