Benefits of AfrEA Membership
Membership is open to persons or organizations committed to the mission and goals of AfrEA.
A person or institution seeking membership of AfrEA will be accepted upon submission, and receipt by AfrEA, a fully completed membership application form (for the category of membership required) in addition to the requisite fees, or evidence of the online payment receipt.
- Standard and regular membership is for one year, effective from the date of receipt of proof of payment.
- AfrEA has an online system that can process membership application and fees can be made payable by Credit Card .
- Please carefully read and follow the steps on the website to complete your registration (www.afrea.site-ym.com)
- You can also send your request to the AfrEA Administrator email; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can also pay the required membership fee by electronic bank transfer, or direct bank deposit to the account shown below.
- Forward via email the completed form and a LEGIBLE proof of payment to the AfrEA Operations and Membership Manager; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Members Rights and Benefits
a) Be part of a continental community of M&E practitioners and professionals
Networking and Link with a wide range of individuals, organizations and institutions involved in M&E in
Africa and have your profile in AfrEA database. Increase your association visibility and access AfrEA
electronic knowledge, regular update, highlighting job opportunities, researches and evaluation reports
b) Strengthen M&E Practice
Be part and contribute to Knowledge Building, free access to a range of publications, discussions among a
wide range of practitioners, benefit from special rates for the African Journal on Monitoring and
Evaluation, AfrEA newsletter and databases. Participate and access to a wide range of Capacity Building
opportunities, on-line toolkits and preferential rates to attend regional and international training and
workshops. Advocate for Africa led monitoring- Opportunities to publish research and other work and
contribute to banking knowledge in the AfrEA M&E Journal, benefit from special rates to attend AfreA
Annual conferences, benefit from bursaries and financial support to represent Africa in international
conferences and events
c) Participate in AfrEA governance.
Attend AfrEA Members meetings, Annual conference and various country meetings. Contribute to the
future directions and aspirations of the Association, by voting for Board election held every 2 years,
contribute to AfrEA Strategic Planning and be part of its participatory planning and growing system.